Friday, November 4, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wen i got Enuf Confidence,
"D Stage ws gone",

Wen i ws sure of Winning,
"I Lost",

Wen i learnt to Dry my Tears,
"I Found a shoulder to Cry on",

Wen i needed Ppl d Most,
"Dey left me",

Wen i got bsy,
"I got frnds 4 My company",

Wen i learnt to Prioritize,
"No1 evr Valued",

Wen I mastered d Skill of Hating,
"Sm1 strtd Loving Me",

Wen i strtd Expressing,
"I ws Often Misunderstood",

Wen I startd Caring,
"Ppl tuk me 4 Grantd",

Wen i stopped showing,
"Dey thot i wer Proud nd Arrogant",

Aftr waitng 4 Dawn I fell asleep,
"& D Sun came out"...

LIFE is simply Unpredictable!!!
U nvr knw
Hw, Wen, Why & Wat happns...
All U wait is 4 a Reason 2 make U Happy!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tablets purchase tramadol line - buy tramadol direct